Skip to main content

peak district

A day trip to the Ladybower Reservoir in Derbyshire
backpack is Jump From Paper

pleather skirt is OASAP, shirt is Topshop, and jacket is Pull & Bear


Comments

  1. You've done more in Sheffield in like a month than I did in my entire three year degree but my uni experience wasn't the best. Anyway I hope you're enjoying England.

    http://insidesai.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i've never seen such pretty things! i wish i could come visit you. maybe someday. your hair looks super soft and fuzzy and awesome and super blue, i love it. i hope you're feeling better about the move now... it looks like everything is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

{GIVEAWAY} one spring style from OASAP - Winner announced

hi y'all!!! OASAP  has offered a nifty giveaway for a lucky reader of my blog to highlight their spring/summer 2013 looks. I am so happy to be able to give anything back to my loyal friends on the interwebs. There are, of course, some rules and conditions. SO, here is what YOU must do to enter (then i will show y'all what you could win!): sign up as a member of OASAP.com (takes a minute, no big deal) follow at least one OASAP's accounts: their pinterest , facebook , twitter or instagram finally, comment on this post with the email you used to sign up on OASAP!  you're done! easy as sleepin' in on a sunday. now, here is the tricky part: OASAP will only give the prize if there is at least 50 new sign-ups to their site as a result of the giveaway, so if you've changed your email since you made an account with them, now is a good time to make a new one (heh heh).  OK OK, now the fun part if you win, you will get to choose a piece from the followi...

OMG! Kensie {Giveaway}!! - WINNER CHOSEN!

I have exciting news: Kensie Clothing , a brand I've long admired, is offering an amazing giveaway for one of y'all!!!  But first, check out my outfit featuring Kensie products, then I will explain how to enter this cool giveaway... ...I had my pick of the goods, as they say, and the skirt and necklace I chose compliment each other, and my wardrobe, perfectly!! 

{GIVEAWAY} YakPak bag!!! - Winner chosen!!!

Hi beauties!! I have exciting news. YakPak, a New York based lifestyle brand, has offered to give one of you a special lil present!! (above: YakPaks in Time Out and Glamour Magazine)  I am super excited to be able to give one of you lovely people a cute spring-time surprise! I even got to pick my favorite item of theirs to give away! Here is the lovely messenger bag that you could win!  I hope you jive turkeys like this print/bag as much as I do (I got myself a miniature version! It's ADORABLE)  All you have to do to enter is this: live in Canada or the USA (sorry international babies) like YakPak on facebook comment on this post!! The contest starts TODAY (duh!) and ends in TWO WEEKS (so, May 29th). I will pick the winner using a random generator!   Goodluck!!! MWAH!