lately June 19, 2012 what i've been wearing thrifted purple dress, black dress from Nastygal, purse from TaoBao, shoes from DSW and Solestruck Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels personal Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments ManaJune 19, 2012 at 6:09 PMyou're just too cool//<3ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGoo GirlsJune 20, 2012 at 9:16 PMyour babe status is like through the roofReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 21, 2012 at 4:21 PMvery: get-ready-for-takeoff. excellentx Peter @ http://low--couture.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplySarahJune 25, 2012 at 1:29 PMI'm in love with your hair <3ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykemplesJune 29, 2012 at 10:26 AMlovely blog :) http://kemples.blogspot.co.uk/ A xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJuly 2, 2012 at 6:03 PMGreat outfits!I love the purple dress with the stars, the bag and both your ankle boots!Amazing blog!xxxxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCessAugust 27, 2012 at 8:19 PMI love your dresses and the shoes!!! Also your hair is so pretty (does that make me sound creepy? I hope not...)!! Your blog is wonderful!!charlottetheflowered.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFrances SousaSeptember 1, 2012 at 9:11 PMLovely : ) the purple looks awesomeReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
you're just too cool//
ReplyDelete<3
your babe status is like through the roof
ReplyDeletevery: get-ready-for-takeoff. excellent
ReplyDeletex Peter @ http://low--couture.blogspot.com
I'm in love with your hair <3
ReplyDeletelovely blog :)
ReplyDeletehttp://kemples.blogspot.co.uk/
A x
Great outfits!I love the purple dress with the stars, the bag and both your ankle boots!
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog!
xxxx
I love your dresses and the shoes!!! Also your hair is so pretty (does that make me sound creepy? I hope not...)!! Your blog is wonderful!!
ReplyDeletecharlotte
theflowered.blogspot.com
Lovely : ) the purple looks awesome
ReplyDelete