Ceal Ceal the Onion Peel as Beatle Baby in Skool Daze

 My dress is from Topshop, the jacket/vest is from Buffalo Exchange in NYC, the backpack from a small shop in Berlin that I cannot remember the name!! Keychain from my lovely friend Cilia. 

My (new!) glasses are Versace! I got them for way cheaper than in-store at Eyewearbrands.com 
MY SHOES, oh god my dream shoes have arrived!! They were gifted to me by Solestruck and I am eternally grateful... Seriously. Forever grateful. (The brand is TBA, from Solestruck.com)

My amazing pins are c/o YIPPYWHIPPY 

13 comments:

  1. Everything about your outfit is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always! Your backpack is amazing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazinggggg! I love every single thing about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could this have been the shop where you got the bag? i used to live two streets away :)
    https://www.facebook.com/fluffyberlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love those shoes, im seriously going to have to get myself a pair! And I love the pattern on your sleeves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is BEYOND fabulous. I can't even handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg!!!! everything about this is perf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CELIA I am so in love with this outfit and you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes are wonderful! This outfit is really great :) I love the way you paired the dress with the jacket/vest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your shoes and dress, aaagh i'm in love

    Do you mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg i knew i recognized you from, then I realized I follow you on tumblr. I love your videos, your style and I find you absolutely beautiful!<3

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete