Skip to main content

Lens Flavors Contacts Review!

The site LensFlavors generously gave me a pair of colored contacts to review!
As they say, to "add another flavor" to my eye. I like my blue eyes but because my eyes are such a prominent feature on my face, I have always wondered what I'd look like with different colored eyes. Now is my chance to find out!
I chose the color called Red Wine and I have to say, I really love them. They were a bit hard to put in because I've never worn contacts before but after watching a Youtube tutorial, I got them in and mostly adjusted to them within an hour. The color of the lens tints my vision very slightly pink, which I don't mind because pink is my favorite color and it's like looking through rose-colored glasses - literally.
From a little further away, they look almost brown-red. I love that even more because I have always thought brown eyes are incredibly beautiful and deep. 
From even further away: They really change my look/face! I love this option.
I am wearing this shirt and these pants, and my shoes are Sorel
For my first contact lens experience, I give these a 4.5/5!
I love the color, they are soft and easy to put in, and not too uncomfortable! Plus they are inexpensive (under $30) and LensFlavors offers free shipping. The only issue I found is that when I blink a lot, they move around a bit inside my eye, which is only really noticeable to me but it's a bit of a weird feeling! I am sure I will get used to it.
Overall I am a very happy red-eyed (in more ways than one) girl.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

{GIVEAWAY} one spring style from OASAP - Winner announced

hi y'all!!! OASAP  has offered a nifty giveaway for a lucky reader of my blog to highlight their spring/summer 2013 looks. I am so happy to be able to give anything back to my loyal friends on the interwebs. There are, of course, some rules and conditions. SO, here is what YOU must do to enter (then i will show y'all what you could win!): sign up as a member of OASAP.com (takes a minute, no big deal) follow at least one OASAP's accounts: their pinterest , facebook , twitter or instagram finally, comment on this post with the email you used to sign up on OASAP!  you're done! easy as sleepin' in on a sunday. now, here is the tricky part: OASAP will only give the prize if there is at least 50 new sign-ups to their site as a result of the giveaway, so if you've changed your email since you made an account with them, now is a good time to make a new one (heh heh).  OK OK, now the fun part if you win, you will get to choose a piece from the followi...

OMG! Kensie {Giveaway}!! - WINNER CHOSEN!

I have exciting news: Kensie Clothing , a brand I've long admired, is offering an amazing giveaway for one of y'all!!!  But first, check out my outfit featuring Kensie products, then I will explain how to enter this cool giveaway... ...I had my pick of the goods, as they say, and the skirt and necklace I chose compliment each other, and my wardrobe, perfectly!! 

{GIVEAWAY} YakPak bag!!! - Winner chosen!!!

Hi beauties!! I have exciting news. YakPak, a New York based lifestyle brand, has offered to give one of you a special lil present!! (above: YakPaks in Time Out and Glamour Magazine)  I am super excited to be able to give one of you lovely people a cute spring-time surprise! I even got to pick my favorite item of theirs to give away! Here is the lovely messenger bag that you could win!  I hope you jive turkeys like this print/bag as much as I do (I got myself a miniature version! It's ADORABLE)  All you have to do to enter is this: live in Canada or the USA (sorry international babies) like YakPak on facebook comment on this post!! The contest starts TODAY (duh!) and ends in TWO WEEKS (so, May 29th). I will pick the winner using a random generator!   Goodluck!!! MWAH!