Skip to main content

alpaca bag, we'll run away

Today I spent the afternoon with friends & my camera at S.A.M.Y.'s alpaca farm.
What a lovely place with such majestic long-necked buldgey-eyed creatures...

Warsan is wearing a thrifted jacket, her own shirt, and leggings from Topshop
Lilly's cape is made by my sister Georgia!
her dress and socks are Forever21
Georgia's shirt and skirt are thrifted
Jessica is wearing a handmade shirt from my Hungarian papa, with Forever 21
My shirt is also handmade, my pleather skirt is from H&M
Hannah's shirt is thrifted, her skirt is Old Navy
Miranda is wearing a dress c/o Trinity Place Dept. Store

 Thank you to Yvonne and her family, who were gracious hosts! We had so much fun walking and feeding the alpacas!!!




Comments

  1. These are so great!! All the colours are so cohesive and I love alpacas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That braided hairstyle with the ribbon in it is to die for! And the pixie cut! And the clothes! This seems like such a cool thing to do. I wish I could find places around here where I could do things like that. I suppose someone would probably let me play with their cows. Love your work, I read it as soon as it goes up and have been for a long time.
    xx Debbie @ shapes-and-sizes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow all your styles look so cool! I especially love the cape your sister made for your friend :) I've never been to such a thing as an alpaca farm, I don't even think it excist here in The Netherlands... They're lovely creatures and sometimes they look a bit funny hihi :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are seriously cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many babes!! I love this Celia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alpacas are very beautiful animals to me. I am looking alpacas for sale ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

{GIVEAWAY} one spring style from OASAP - Winner announced

hi y'all!!! OASAP  has offered a nifty giveaway for a lucky reader of my blog to highlight their spring/summer 2013 looks. I am so happy to be able to give anything back to my loyal friends on the interwebs. There are, of course, some rules and conditions. SO, here is what YOU must do to enter (then i will show y'all what you could win!): sign up as a member of OASAP.com (takes a minute, no big deal) follow at least one OASAP's accounts: their pinterest , facebook , twitter or instagram finally, comment on this post with the email you used to sign up on OASAP!  you're done! easy as sleepin' in on a sunday. now, here is the tricky part: OASAP will only give the prize if there is at least 50 new sign-ups to their site as a result of the giveaway, so if you've changed your email since you made an account with them, now is a good time to make a new one (heh heh).  OK OK, now the fun part if you win, you will get to choose a piece from the followi...

OMG! Kensie {Giveaway}!! - WINNER CHOSEN!

I have exciting news: Kensie Clothing , a brand I've long admired, is offering an amazing giveaway for one of y'all!!!  But first, check out my outfit featuring Kensie products, then I will explain how to enter this cool giveaway... ...I had my pick of the goods, as they say, and the skirt and necklace I chose compliment each other, and my wardrobe, perfectly!! 

{GIVEAWAY} YakPak bag!!! - Winner chosen!!!

Hi beauties!! I have exciting news. YakPak, a New York based lifestyle brand, has offered to give one of you a special lil present!! (above: YakPaks in Time Out and Glamour Magazine)  I am super excited to be able to give one of you lovely people a cute spring-time surprise! I even got to pick my favorite item of theirs to give away! Here is the lovely messenger bag that you could win!  I hope you jive turkeys like this print/bag as much as I do (I got myself a miniature version! It's ADORABLE)  All you have to do to enter is this: live in Canada or the USA (sorry international babies) like YakPak on facebook comment on this post!! The contest starts TODAY (duh!) and ends in TWO WEEKS (so, May 29th). I will pick the winner using a random generator!   Goodluck!!! MWAH!