Skip to main content

jack white and cats

I saw Jack White's beautiful ghost-face in person!!!!!!!!!! OK, now that I got that off my chest... I went to Toronto to see Jack White with Tyler, Jess and Jaren and also to visit my friend Sabrina before she goes to New Zealand for A YEAR (crying 5ever) AND I got to hangout with Sarah more than once which is amazing and we thrifted together (but more on that in my next posts...hehehe) 
Me and SARAH
Me and Jess a.k.a. my sister wife 
Jaren, Jess, Tyler and me. Topshop had it's grand opening in the Eaton Centre and we went to check it out and they gave me a free cupcake and I convinced Tyler to buy me a cool sweater (in pictures to come) 
 Jack White on the piano. He played an INCREDIBLE/GODLY 2-hour non-stop set and I will never recover from how amazing it was.
Just wearing a cool new sweater.... :) 

Me and Sabrina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
We went to the Toronto Humane Society and I cried forever because cats. 
Sarah is so cute and I will be reviewing this thrift store in my next post because it rules and I got lots of goodies!!!


Comments

  1. !!! i wish i could thrift w/you this is making me sad !!! )': p.s. cute sweater

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you again for more thrifting and this time we gotta add some cupcakes or something into the mix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH i really love Jack White *-*
    by the way ... ur outfit its just GREAT and cute glasses ! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah you're so lucky you got to see him!! your new sweater is really cute and i can't wait to read your thrift store post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. crying over the fac that you got to see jack white live and I did not

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! by the way where did you get that crocodile shirt in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! it's Chrisopher Kane for Topshop! :)

      Delete
  7. Yay I can't wait to see what you got!
    I'm from NZ, she will lurve it. You should come to. We have moa bones and lots of mountains.
    P.S give me your Kane for Topshop :O

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

half a year later

Oops, I didn't post for half a year. Turns out doing a PhD is a lot of work! It's summer now, though, so that excuse doesn't work. I've fallen behind on almost all of my internet responsibilities - except for instagram, which I use more than anything else at the moment. Only a month and a half left of summer then I dive back into school. Trying to enjoy the time I have right now, just existing in montreal, learning french and seeing friends and spending all my money on food. Here's what you may have missed from the past 6 months:  Butterball had surgery on his entropion! Thank you to everyone who donated to help us afford this surgery for him. He is so so much happier now. All healed up!  My brother and my niece (not his daughter, my other brother's daughter lol) xoxo

♡ hanukkah wish-list ♡

These Miista shoes from Solestruck (which my mom already ordered for me during their black friday sale YAY!) This shirt from YIPPYWHIPPY !!! Oh man there are so many shirts I want but I've decided this is my #1 choice. Or the one of naked Mr. Burns.

{GIVEAWAY} one spring style from OASAP - Winner announced

hi y'all!!! OASAP  has offered a nifty giveaway for a lucky reader of my blog to highlight their spring/summer 2013 looks. I am so happy to be able to give anything back to my loyal friends on the interwebs. There are, of course, some rules and conditions. SO, here is what YOU must do to enter (then i will show y'all what you could win!): sign up as a member of OASAP.com (takes a minute, no big deal) follow at least one OASAP's accounts: their pinterest , facebook , twitter or instagram finally, comment on this post with the email you used to sign up on OASAP!  you're done! easy as sleepin' in on a sunday. now, here is the tricky part: OASAP will only give the prize if there is at least 50 new sign-ups to their site as a result of the giveaway, so if you've changed your email since you made an account with them, now is a good time to make a new one (heh heh).  OK OK, now the fun part if you win, you will get to choose a piece from the followi